About iStorage Limited:
iStorage is the trusted global leader of award-winning, PIN authenticated, hardware encrypted portable data storage devices. iStorage offers the most innovative range of products to securely encrypt, store and protect data to military standards; safeguarding valuable and sensitive data to ensure compliance with stringent regulations and directives such as GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, NRC, GLB and DHS Initiatives.
Founded in London, England in 2009 by John Michael, a serial entrepreneur, with 32 years’ experience within the IT Industry, iStorage has fast become recognised as a leading innovator and supplier of ultra-secure, easy to use and affordable portable data storage devices.
iStorage is creative in conceptualising and delivering ground-breaking products, consisting of USB flash, hard disk and solid-state drives in capacities of up to 14TB, that are designed and developed in the UK.
Today, iStorage products are used by government, military, multinational corporations as well as consumers in over 50 countries, with the mantra that encryption is an essential commodity required by all.
iStorage is dedicated to serving our customers and business partners. Our friendly, enthusiastic and premium service fills each member of the iStorage team. For us, service is not just something we do, it’s who we are, and it guides us in everything we do.
iStorage is the world’s first and only vendor to attain the following government certifications on the diskAshur PRO2 and diskAshur DT2 range of PIN authenticated, hardware encrypted, HDDs and SSDs: FIPS 140-2 Level 2/3, NCSC CPA, NLNCSA BSPA and NATO Restricted level.
In addition to the above certifications, the iStorage premium flash drive, the datAshur PRO has also been certified to: FIPS 140-2 Level 3, NLNSCA DEP-V and NATO Restricted level.
- FIPS 140-2: The Federal Information Processing Standard Publication 140-2 is a US government computer security standard which defines the level of security and to approve cryptographic modules, with:
- Level 1 providing the lowest level of security
- Level 2 showing evidence of tampering features including tamper-evident coatings or seals.
- Level 3 – in addition to the tamper-evident physical security mechanisms required at Security Level 2, Level 3 attempts to prevent the intruder from gaining access to critical security parameters (CSPs)
- NCSC CPA Certification: The prestigious National Cyber Security Centre Commercial Product Assurance (NCSC CPA) certification evaluates the commercial off-the-shelf products, and their developers, against published security and development standards. iStorage was awarded the Foundation Grade certification where iStorage products have proven to demonstrate good commercial security practice.
- NLNCSA BSPA Certification: iStorage products successfully went through the Baseline Security Product Assessment (BSPA) as a pilot assessment managed by the Netherlands National Communications Security Agency (NLNCSA), which is part of the Netherlands General Intelligence and Security Agency. The BSPA scheme provides vendors the opportunity to have their IT security products assessed independently by licensed evaluation laboratories, whilst NLNCSA provide independent confirmation that products meet their criteria before issuing a deployment agency.
- Officially certified to NATO Restricted Level – iStorage products are included in the NATO Information Assurance Product Catalogue (NIACP), which provides NATO nationals, NATO civil and military bodies with a catalogue of Information Assurance (IA) products that are available for procurement to meet operational requirements.
Recognised as a pioneer in developing innovative ultra-secure portable data storage devices, iStorage has been the proud recipient of the following prestigious industry awards:
- 2013 UK IT Industry Awards – Winner
- 2015 UK IT Industry Awards – Finalist
- 2016 Computing Security Awards – Winner of The Human Factor Award
- 2016 Computing Security Excellence Awards – Winner of the SME Solution Award
- 2016 Featured in The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 List of Britain’s fastest-growing tech companies
- 2017 Featured on FT 1000 Europe’s fastest growing companies
- 2017 UK IT Industry Awards – Highly Commended
- 2017 PC PRO Magazine – Security Product of the Year for the diskAshur PRO²
- 2018 Featured on London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 companies to inspire Britain
- 2018 Featured on FT Future 100 UK – a list of the fast-growing businesses that are shaping the future of their sector and making positive impact on business and society – iStorage won the award for promoting Diversity in Management
- 2018 Security Today Magazine New Product of the Year – Winner in the Tools and Hardware Category
- 2018 BAME Awards – Our CEO John Michael was awarded a BAME award and was featured in the list of top 100 most influential BAME leaders in Tech.
2019 Infosec Awards run by Cyber Defence Magazine – Our diskAshur PRO2 was awarded the “Best Encryption Product 2019”
Product Review Awards